RULES OF WAR
Please carefully read the following rules. We will notify the entrants if and when these are updated.
- The entry is free of cost.
- Final entry must be 60 seconds in length.
- Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
- Entrant will allow usage of clips from the film for promotional use on television, radio, in print, and at live Festival events
- The 60 Second Film Festival (60SFF) reserves the right to determine eligibility of any projects submitted.
- We will accept works completed in any media format: film, video or digital.
- If accepted, the producer agrees to provide the festival with the presentation format the festival indicates.
- Final program determinations will be made available to entrants in writing via email. Except in emergencies, please do not call the festival offices.
- All submission materials become the property of 60SFF and will not be returned.
- By submitting a film, the producer acknowledges 60SFF’s right to utilize your image for the festival’s non-commercial use.